The Shann Group is always on the lookout for new people to join our team.
See below for any current positions vacant.
The Shann Group is a market leading Australasian distributor of a diverse range of products and fabrics including premium and technical textiles, furniture components, window fabrics and digital print media. We sell products across a number of industries from our offices and warehouses across Australia and New Zealand. We are a 65+ year old national business that has maintained a strong position during the COVID pandemic.
Applications close 29th June 2022
Current Job Offers:
We are seeking an onsite Customer Service officer to join our Adelaide team, in a well-established business. This position comes with the opportunity to progress you through our company.
You will be responsible for customer service functions as well as general office administration duties, on a full-time basis. Hours of work are 8:30am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, reporting to the Branch Manager.
Are you passionate about joining a strong iconic Australian business in a secure full-time varied role, close to home with immediate start?
Key selling points:
- Are you physically fit and enjoy a varied role?
- Work close to home with a small friendly team
- Immediate start available!
- Be our frontline customer service representative with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be tech savvy with proficient skills in Microsoft Office and ERP/Sage System
- Provide high quality administrative services that enable our staff and office to function effectively.
- Maintain and manage customer information with confidentiality, accuracy, and integrity.
- Provide accurate and timely accounts receivable services including taking payments and issuing receipts and invoices.
- Be a team player who is also able to work independently to deliver excellent customer service
Key skills and abilities:
- Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be reliable with a good work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Current driver’s license and own transport is essential
- LF forkift licence (an advantage but not essential)
If you are passionate about joining a strong iconic Australian business in a secure full-time role and this opportunity resonates with you, then we want to hear from you. Applications will be screened daily for immediate start!
Forklift Driver (Full-Time, Permanent)
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Picking and preparing orders for despatch
- Efficient, accurate receiving, put away, and despatch of goods
- Unloading containers (LF Licence)
- General warehouse housekeeping
Qualities & requirements are:
- Must be reliable, punctual and available to work reasonable overtime when required
- Able to communicate and work effectively as part of a team
- Have attention to detail, including excellent numeracy
- Must be physically fit, in order to undertake manual work including heavy lifting
- Able to self-motivate and deliver consistent output
- Must be comfortable with undertaking a wide variety of warehouse tasks and have a positive and willing attitude towards helping others
- Hold valid Forklift Licences
To apply, please click on the “Apply now” button, ensuring you attach your resumeApplications will be assessed as they are received!